I don't know if I got out of the bed on the right side, but this day has been a little stressful. It was to be a day off from the school so I could get some things done personally. Well, it didn't work out that way.
Electricity schedule is out the window. My generator is limping along because the workman promised to return to check it out; that was last week. The computer guy returned the third time this morning to make the computer work in the ministry room after he was supposed to fix it the first two times. I had meatloaf in the oven half done when the power turned off. I had to go to the school for two hours which I had not planned on. Things at the school office have sprouted legs and were no where to be found. Then in the afternoon, they reappeared!! Traffic is a bear now a days and today was no exception. I had "learners" in front of me most of the time or two motorcycles trying to come down my side of the road, expecting me to move to the left. I do not move to the left so we had a stalemate a few times. And the day was not over yet.
I am not complaining although it sounds like I am. It has been a hard day but God is good and faithful. He loves me even though I get hot under the collar at traffic. I do trust Him only to keep me safe not the police here. I trust Him only to guide me and comfort me. I trust Him only to love me even though I may not be loveable at times. God is patience and kind. I need to be more like Him. I do pray that He keeps on convicting me when I am impatient with others. I pray that He continues to guide me when I try to take the reins from Him.
Tanzania can be a stressful place to live but I am happy I am here in God's will for my life and ministry.
I best thing that happened today was my friend, Mama Glory, made me mtori, banana and beef soup!!
No comments:
Post a Comment