Yesterday I was in church on my knees acknowledging the Creator of the world and worshipping Him. I was next to a young Islamic lady who I have been praying for her salvation for a long time. She was not on her knees but had her head bowed.
I thought to myself, "just recently millions of worshippers were on their faces before their god, who is not even alive. I had a question. . .when was the last time we were on our faces or even our knees, thanking God that He is alive and that He reigns???" It moved me to worship the Lord more and pray for the salvation of this Islamic friend. Her heart is softening, she is asking questions, she is coming once and a while to church Sunday morning.
Have you recently been on your face or knees, asking for the salvation of Muslims you know? or a neighbor? or a friend? or a family member? We need to be on our faces, because the time is now. We are not promised tomorrow. We need to be praying, witnessing and living a godly life. . . all to honor our Great Creator and God, who is alive!!!
I thought to myself, "just recently millions of worshippers were on their faces before their god, who is not even alive. I had a question. . .when was the last time we were on our faces or even our knees, thanking God that He is alive and that He reigns???" It moved me to worship the Lord more and pray for the salvation of this Islamic friend. Her heart is softening, she is asking questions, she is coming once and a while to church Sunday morning.
Have you recently been on your face or knees, asking for the salvation of Muslims you know? or a neighbor? or a friend? or a family member? We need to be on our faces, because the time is now. We are not promised tomorrow. We need to be praying, witnessing and living a godly life. . . all to honor our Great Creator and God, who is alive!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment