When I am in the area of Moshi, Tanzania, I think about the mountain of Kilimanjaro. It is huge and impressive! It dominates the whole area of this region of Tanzania. I reflect on the majesty and the splendor of this giant. God brings the 90th Psalm to mind,
" Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God."
Even before this mountain was formed, God was. It is powerful and humbling to view this monster of a mountain and then to reflect on my father, God, creator of this mountain. Meditating on His Word about the creation of all things brings us to see God as bigger and more powerful than anything or any one. Don't underestimate the power or the creativity of our Creator!!
*picture from the internet since I forgot my camera!! Joanne
" Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God."
Even before this mountain was formed, God was. It is powerful and humbling to view this monster of a mountain and then to reflect on my father, God, creator of this mountain. Meditating on His Word about the creation of all things brings us to see God as bigger and more powerful than anything or any one. Don't underestimate the power or the creativity of our Creator!!
*picture from the internet since I forgot my camera!! Joanne

No comments:
Post a Comment