Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December newsletter 2010

Dear Praying churches and friends, December 2010

I praise God for His provision to me over the years. God has allowed me to be a missionary since 1997 and He has provided so much for me. I count it a privilege to serve in Tanzania. Thank you for helping me minister here for these 13 years.

I am really busy with school activities at our Christian school as we get ready for a big day of Kindergarten graduation. We will be hosting 450 students and parents for this day. Our church will be full of parents, friends, students and staff of Bible Baptist Academy. The gospel will be given and we will take every opportunity to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are roasting three goats and we are having a “celebration” at our school for God’s provision over the year of 2010. Next year we will have over 200 students in our Christian school. Praise the Lord!

On Sunday, I visited a home in an Islamic area with a few church members. I was given a soda for refreshment and a lady joined us from a neighboring room. She was the wife of a new believer in Christ. The husband had told us that she was ready to hear the gospel. I presented the gospel to her and she prayed the prayer of repentance and received Jesus as Savior! This woman was an Islamic believer but now she is a child of God, born again! The husband, a new believer in Christ, rejoiced with us as we walked down the path back to my car. God is so faithful.

Continue to pray for Hafsa, my Islamic neighbor, who has just had a new baby. This is a tender time for her. She is afraid of her family and is reluctant to accept Christ. She has heard the Gospel and is still open to hearing. Two of our ladies from the church, one is a new believer and a former Islamic follower, are going to present the gospel to her this week. Pray for Hafsa that she will be softened to the Gospel and will decide to follow Christ.

I need to replace my car and I need to raise 7000 USD to add to the monies I have. Please consider helping me with a one-time gift of 100, 200 or 500 USD to help me pay this. The roads are rough here and I need a good car that is four-wheeled drive and high clearance. Please help me at this Christmas time. Thanks. God bless you and yours.

Your missionary in TZ since 1997,





Joanne Foltz

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment